Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Technology Background and Experience

Growing up, I have been proficient with technology and any assignments that were given to me. Luckily, my Father works for IBM and has always been there to answer questions that I have about computers and how to perform a certain task. I like working with technology, it is just a little intimidating to me. I have never had a blog or anything like that, but I would like to one day. I use the basics on a computer such as Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop etc. I am excited to learn new methods of how to teach with technology.

2 comments:

  1. great - sounds like you will have a good experience in the class because you are coming with a good attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Brooke from class. My blog address was entered wrong on Moodle so here's the correct one: ipt287sec5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete