Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Week 9

When I first entered the classroom I was taken back by the amount of technology in the classroom. Every day a certain group that rotates throughout the week does phonics assignments on the computers in what they call centers. They use the program Starfall for their literacy. In my classroom we have a promethium board and a projector that I use for Math and to incorporate the arts and to make learning easier for the students. I also love how they have a traveling computer lab every Friday that the students are able to work with. They are learning how to use MACS and are more comfortable with technology than I was in 1st grade. The students also love to have play time on the computers where they can explore the many various tools on the computer.


I have completed both the midcourse evaluation and the informed consent

No comments:

Post a Comment